Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect Ice Maker Outlet Boxes
The Tectite by Apollo Ice Maker Outlet Box includes a 1/2 in. Push-to-Connect ice maker valve and can be used to connect copper, CPVC or PEX lines. Ideal for installations of ice makers, refrigerators and filtered water dispensers. Tectite by Apollo Push-to-Connect fittings are the fastest, cleanest, and simplest way to connect copper, CPVC, PE-RT and PEX pipe without the use of tools, solder, open flame or glue. Simply insert the pipe to allow the high-strength stainless steel teeth to grip the pipe securely against the specially designed o-ring. Fitting removal and reuse is just as simple using a simple demount clip (sold separately).
- Valves constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength
- 1/4 in. O.D. male compression outlet
- Box design allows for right or left stud mounting
- Snap in place faceplate allows for up to 3/4 in. Drywall
- Push-To-Connect design allows for a simple and fast installation on any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe.
|FSBBOXIM||1/2 in.||1/2 in. Ice Maker Outlet Box|
|FSBBOXIMWH||1/2 in.||1/2 in. Ice Maker Outlet Box with Water Hammer Arrestor|