Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect 90º Female Elbows
Tectite™ by Apollo Push-to-Connect 90º Female elbows are the fastest and most simple way to join any combination of copper, CPVC, PE-RT and PEX pipe without the use of clamps, solder, open flame or glue. Simply insert the pipe to allow the stainless steel teeth to grip the pipe securely against the o-ring. Fitting removal is just as easy using a simple disconnect tool. After assembly, fittings may be rotated for simpler installation in tight spaces.
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant brass.
- Push-fit design allows for a simple and fast installation on any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe.
- Fittings can be rotated after being installed for ease of use in tight space.
- Ideal for potable water and hydronic heating applications.
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements and listed by IAPMO and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61.
- Removal tool allows for fitting removal. (Sold separately)
- Approved for behind-the-wall with no access and burial.
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 250°F.
- Lifetime warranty.
|FSBDEE34P||3/4 in.||3/4 in. X 3/4 in. Push-To-Connect Drop Ear Elbow||Lead Free DZR Brass|
|FSBFE12||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT||Push To Connect x Female Pipe Thread Elbow||Lead Free DZR Brass|