Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect Check Valves
Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect Check Valves are designed for general purpose applications. Spring loaded, they can be installed easily on PEX, CPVC or copper pipe in potable or hydronic piping systems.
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant brass.
- Push-fit design allows for a simple and fast installation on any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe.
- Fittings can be rotated after being installed for ease of use in tight space.
- Ideal for potable water and hydronic heating applications.
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements and listed by IAPMO and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61.
- Removal tool allows for fitting removal. (Sold separately)
- Approved for behind-the-wall with no access and burial.
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 250°F.
- Lifetime warranty.
|FSBCV12||1/2 in.||Push To Connect Check Valve||Lead Free DZR Brass|
|FSBCV34||3/4 in.||Push to Connect Check Valve||Lead Free DZR Brass|