Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect Female Ball Valves
Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect Female Ball Valves are the ideal solution for flow control in piping systems, new or old. Simply insert the pipe to allow the stainless steel teeth to grip the pipe securely against the o-ring. Fitting removal is just as easy using a simple disconnect tool. After assembly, valves may be rotated for simpler installation in tight spaces.
- Lever action, quarter turn flow control.
- Chrome plated brass ball.
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant brass.
- Push-fit design allows for a simple and fast installation on any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe.
- Fittings can be rotated after being installed for ease of use in tight space.
- Ideal for potable water and hydronic heating applications.
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements and listed by IAPMO and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61.
- Removal tool allows for fitting removal. (Sold separately)
- Approved for behind-the-wall with no access and burial.
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 250°F.
|FSBBV12F||1/2 in.||1/2 in. Push To Connect x Female Pipe Thread Ball Valve||Lead Free DZR Brass|
|FSBBV34F||3/4 in.||3/4 in. Push To Connect x Female Pipe Thread Ball Valve||Lead Free DZR Brass|