Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect Washing Machine Valves
Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect Washing Machine Valves are compact and designed for use in potable water systems. Flow control is easy with simple quarter turn operation.
- Interchangeable water temperature indicator dots.
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant brass.
- Push-fit design allows for a simple and fast installation on any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe.
- Fittings can be rotated after being installed for ease of use in tight space.
- Ideal for potable water and hydronic heating applications.
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements and listed by IAPMO and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61.
- Removal tool allows for fitting removal. (Sold separately)
- Approved for behind-the-wall with no access and burial.
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 250°F.
- Lifetime warranty.
|FSBWMAV||1/2 in. x 3/4 in.||1/2 in. Brass Push-To-Connect x 3/4 in. Male Hose Thread 90 Degree Washing Machine Ball Valve||Lead Free DZR Brass|
|FSBWMSV||1/2 in. x 3/4 in.||1/2 in. Brass Push-To-Connect x 3/4 in. Male Hose Thread Straight Washing Machine Ball Valve||Lead Free DZR Brass|