Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect Slip Adapters
Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect Slip Adapters are designed to give "slip" capability to any Tectite™ fitting, valve, or connector. There is no longer a need to keep a specific slip fitting handy. For example, Tectite™ Slip Adapters can be combined with a Tectite™ water pressure regulator to allow the water pressure regulator to "slip" into place. It is the perfect fitting for retrofit and in-line repairs.
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant brass.
- Push-fit design allows for a simple and fast installation on any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe.
- Fittings can be rotated after being installed for ease of use in tight space.
- Ideal for potable water and hydronic heating applications.
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements and listed by IAPMO and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61.
- Removal tool allows for fitting removal. (Sold separately)
- Approved for behind-the-wall with no access and burial.
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 250°F.
- Lifetime warranty.
|FSBSLA1||1 in. PTC x CTS Stem||1 in. Push-To-Connect x CTS Street Slip Adapter||Lead Free DZR Brass|
|FSBSLA12||1/2 in. PTC x CTS Stem||1/2 in. Push-To-Connect x CTS Street Slip Adapter||Lead Free DZR Brass|
|FSBSLA34||3/4 in. PTC x CTS Stem||3/4 in. Push-To-Connect x CTS Street Slip Adapter||Lead Free DZR Brass|