Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect IPS Transition Adapters
Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect IPS Transition Adapters easily allow a Tectite™ push-to-connect fitting the ability to connect to SCH40 or SCH80 pipe. Simply insert the stem end of the fitting into any push-to-connect fitting, valve, or connector until a click is heard. Requires IPS sized removal tools (sold separately) for fitting removal.
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant brass.
- Innovative push-fit design allows for a simple and fast installation on IPS sized SCH40 or SCH80 pipe.
- Fittings can be rotated after being installed for ease of use in tight space.
- Ideal for potable water and hydronic heating applications.
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements and listed by IAPMO and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61.
- Removal tool allows for fitting removal. (Sold separately)
- Approved for behind-the-wall with no access and burial.
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 250°F.
- Lifetime warranty.