Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect Pressure Reducing Valves
Tectite™ by Apollo Push-To-Connect Pressure Reducing Valves combine the features, performance and economy of the Apollo 36E family together with proven TECTITE push-fit technology, these regulators feature fast and simple “push to connect” installation. Suitable for use with copper, CPVC and PEX tubing. The dezincification resistant bronze body, stainless steel adjusting screw and dielectric polymer cage provide maximum corrosion resistance. Designed for easy in-line servicing with simple cartridge removal.
- DZR Lead Free Bronze Body
- Balanced piston design
- Sealed cage for vault installations
- Built-in thermal expansion by-pass
- Large area integral stainless steel strainer
- Factory Tested and preset at 50 psi.
- Manufactured in Pageland, South Carolina, USA.
- Valve Design Pressure: 200 psi
- Maximum Temperature: 180°F
|FSBPRV34||3/4 in.||Push To Connect Water Pressure Regulator||Lead Free DZR Brass|
|FSBPRV34SL||3/4 in.||3/4 in. Bronze 36ELF Slip Push-To-Connect Slip Water Pressure Regulator||Bronze|
|FSBPRV34WG||3/4 in.||3/4 in. Hand Adjustable PRV with Double Push-To-Connect Union and Gauge||Lead Free DZR Brass|